Tuesday, November 07, 2006

STOP SCREAMING

feel so pissed..

got the whole night.. dun wanna ask...wait till e crucial timing when i start watching my shows den keep "activate" me.. wtf?

at 10 plus den complain y com so slow.. becos gt many backdoor applications la..

make me meddle, update all definitions.. d/l latest protection programmes, remove suspicious programs.. surely this is not the first and last time i keep say dun anyhow click anything on internet.. dun use internet explorer, use firefox.. jus dun listen.. even at 11.30 when i feeling so groggy cos i got to observe the com.. (god knows what will happen when pop up start coming up wif error msg.. den start screaming n nagging again..)

zzzz.. fed up..

and to think i wanted to update my explorer to ie 7 and my firefox to firefox 2... end up nv do..

den gt program i now trying to solve already rite.. y keep complain n complain.. complain gt wat use.. the com will okie by complaining izzit.. complain tat everytime u use com den so many probs cannot do work.. den my fault izzit? i already repairing le rite.. so dulan..

but wat to do.. i am supposed to know everything for god knows y.. print photo on photo paper ask me.. how i know.. den today start suan me say my sis know i dunno.. fine.. den dun ask me la.. i dun print photos.. y shld i even bother to know how to print.. and i am sure instruction manual will have rite.. dun bother to read den expect me to know by my fingertips.. hey i oso human??

and so many more.. hp diff to use, dunno how to use.. start complain other brand better.. den y nv take e other in e first place.. den sae is ppl choose for you.. but u nv say anything wat.. den jus adapt la.. dun nid to complain n scream abt it for duno how many days after getting hp.. den wat? blame me for not telling u its not a gd phone.. u didnt ask wat.. u ask other models mah.. i really duno mah.. i dun test all models.. how am i supposed to know what is gd and wat is not?? liddat oso nag me..

since some things are already liddat den adapt and make do wif it la.. complain gt wat use.. ARGHZ!!!!!

No comments: