Tuesday, May 15, 2007

first time exp..

had my first practical lesson today.. realise jus how bad with speed i am.. had e same prob when i first encounter speed boats in army..

was feelin v nervous.. even i know i supposed to check e freaking mirrors.. (although e instructor nv comment since its my first lesson.. but i jus cant ignore it..) but i always 4got to.. keep making mistakes.. tink my judgment sux too..

but then again.. cannot give up.. gotta overcome the fear n uncertainty.. must conquer the god damn car...

but then again.. realise tat my test date nearest is in sept.. (gt earlier ones but they are in earli morning!!!) hopefully can overcome it in first try although i know its rather impossible knowing the "kan-chiong spider" me.. den again i dun even know my time table.. tat day sure gotta pon i tink.. and my trainings in aug.. dun dare to book also.. but by tat time will have no slots liao!! argh.. in such a dilemma..

wish me luck.. i need lots of them.. esp knowing how suay i can be..

as my sec sch motto goes.. conquer thyself!!!! (im not a sch motto freak.. neither am i loyal or wat shit.. jus strikes my mind at this pt of time..)

No comments: