Monday, May 14, 2007

Hail all moms.. n hail tevez!!!

today is a freaking bored sun as well.. no ppl for soccer.. but then found e chance to read my comic 凉风 from book 1 to book 10!! becos initially i read them online till halfway.. so this time re-read everything.. want to know how e story changes..

i kinda like sch dramas n manga a lot.. (sometimes i feel so sissy for liking them.. but well..) is like a missing part of me.. something which i nv experienced when i was younger.. during sec sch to jc.. of cos some stupid things which resembles what we have done brings back memory..

today celeb mothers day at grandparents place.. as usual the same old usual qns, except this time my cousin who returned from his overseas training in france is e spot light.. kinda..

today is also e last day of epl.. so i decided to have a go with my luck.. and well.. hail tevez!!! his against the game flow goal has earned me 3 weeks of transport allowance with 5 bucks.. yea!!! although reading kinda disappoint me with their draw.. if not i would have 5 weeks of transport allowance instead..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
a super bored moment.. describe my whole of today... sry for scaring with this ugly pic..

No comments: