Wednesday, May 16, 2007

一回身二回熟.... NOT!!!!

and i tot today being my 2nd practical lesson, will be more familiar.. but.. sadly no!!!

still cant control e stupid gas pedal.. although i know where most of my mistakes are.. but i jus keep making them.. feeling v disappointed with myself.. ppl say humans drive car.. but i feel like e car is driving me instead..

my judgment totally off.. jus keeping in e middle of lane also a bit off.. argh.. although e instructor is rather patient.. even me myself lost patience with myself.. how can i ever make e mistake over n over again.. e instructor also kept repeating quite a few pts over n over again.. really gotta salute the instructor for facing students for so long..

anyway also realise blogspot seem to recover le.. all e icons are finally back in its place..

so here gt some clips of yamapi to share.. find him rather funni.. like his shows esp after watching nobuta wo produce.. (gd show!!)

and nv attempt to do this stupid stunt..

here he do this stunt.. and show off.. after which.. he dunno wat to deal with it..

here is another clip of him when he was young.. vivian xu ruo xuan was e host of this show..

morale of e story.. nv use e same phone as e person u like.. OR.. dun always count on ur frds.. esp when it seem super wrong..

No comments: