Wednesday, June 06, 2007

argh..!!OMG!! YIKES!!!

argh!!! after bearing with a funni fringe.. (my left side was too short.. n my right too long..) i decided to go n fix it..

WOOO.. and i am so happi to see it fixed.. but wait a min.. wat happen to e sides??!! OMG!!! ITS SO SHORT!!! den my back also long.. my front also quite long.. OMG!! i look like a puny punk!! YIKES!!! geez.. e hairdresser ask me if i wan to keep my sides n let it grow.. i said okie.. ask me if i wan it to natural.. i said yes.. AND ITS GONE???!!! omg.. confine me to beanies n caps.. can keep my wax n spray le..

anyway i dun really like to watch singing competition.. even if i do.. watch to recap some nice songs which has been forgotten.. but i nv felt tat e singers were really good.. (i cant sing myself so i dun wanna comment too much anyway..) but this taiwan singing competition really caught my eye.. n particularly it was this singer which caught my attention.. he sing really nice slow songs.. so i watch e whole show.. n OMG!! the person who gt eliminated can easily be top in our local singing competition.. geez..

here are some clips.. enjoy his voice.. n his face cramp expression too.. haha

新不了情 by 万芳


i like this song v much. after hearing 陶子 from 黑涩会 sing this song..


背叛 by 曹格


人质 by 张惠妹


i am so touched by his rendition of this song.. goosebumps all come up when i first saw this performance..

No comments: