Sunday, June 03, 2007

可惜不是你.. T_T

today.. i decided to clear away my 70% spoilt hi-fi..

its my first music playing device.. when i was roughly pri 3 i tink.. has accompanied me a long way.. listening to my fav cds.. to my fav radio stations.. help me pass slpless nites..

during each "room clearing" exercise.. my mom always urge me to dispose it.. always protect it.. becos although its 70% crippled.. e music coming out is fantastic.. and somemore has been ard for so long.. a bit heartbreak when i was removing it.. becos after much tot.. its more of a height extension for me to place my messy stuff.. so i decided its time to move on..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
goodbye matey..

"excerpt from 梁静茹 - 梁静茹.. my feelings for my hi-fi"
差一点骗了自己骗了你
爱与被爱不一定成正比
我知道被疼是一种运气
但我无法完全交出自己

努力为你改变
却变不了预留的伏笔
以为在你身边那也算永远
仿佛还是昨天
可是昨天已非常遥远
但闭上双眼我还看得见

可惜不是你陪我到最后
曾一起走却走失那路口
感谢那是你牵过我的手
还能感受那温柔

i really love my hi-fi.. T_T

leaving e sad stuff aside.. i finally solve my prob of lack of space.. by whacking an ext hdd of 500gb.. WOOO... okie e promoter was cute.. but den i really need it so.. hahaha..

e pc show is crazy.. fully pack.. and it can be seen not all are there for e pc stuff.. some go there to see the promoters (i admit im one of them.. but hey i also looking for hdd n mem cards/sticks..), some go there to be in e atmosphere.. which can be annoying sometimes when u really wanna buy stuff but a lot of irrelevant ppl blocking ur passageway..

this show is also kinda disappointing.. rather small compared to the previous.. would love to see more gadgets.. wats shown are the common stuff..

also drop by e nokia centre to see the new N76.. quite a beauty.. except the front screen with the music shortcut.. if onli they remove it n make it a plain front.. fantastic.. e samsung ultra 10.9 also caught my eye.. but den again.. exotic phone rocks more.. hehe..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
taking a breather from e pc show.. hmm where are my eyes looking at...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
not peeping!! its my shoe!!!

re-arranged my wires n speakers.. now its right in front.. my speakers are so gd!! now den i know.. always been blocked by 2 large hi-fi speakers.. haha anyway tml starts the long JUNE!!! everyone have fun!

No comments: