Saturday, June 23, 2007

hey boy.. ur trousers..

today had a meal gathering with my jc bunch..

and how forgetful i can get.. as im too used to meeting at clementi during sat.. i 4got im supposed to be at orchard at 5.30.. not clementi.. as a result.. obvious time mismanagement..

it was onli when my hp alarm rings.. den i realise it.. haha n obviously i was late by 45mins.. so paiseh.. my hair also suffered.. haha i jus grab my spray n spray it any old how.. start grabbing n im out.. but still okie la.. nt tat bad.. not totally condemn yet.. was so afraid i would have a bad hair moment..

and while walking along.. an indian riding a bicycle.. yes in orchard.. rode pass me n say.. "hey.. ur trousers.."

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

anyway had dinner at sushi tei.. nt bad.. except.. it smells a bit too fishy in there..

this is my new spec!! not exactly v new.. took it quite some time ago.. look classy eh?? haha

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

was rather ashamed when my frd said he saw my jap pic.. cos i haven been updating my jap trip for a rather long time!! haha.. will find some time to do it soon..

but then.. next week im off for my camp.. so.. haha.. sooooooonnn...

No comments: