Monday, July 16, 2007

breather... a short one..

hahaha tonite almost no one from e csc og came online.. so quiet!! can watch my shows in peace..

anyway tml is the day i gt no driving for this week.. yea~~ a peaceful nite n a peaceful day tat will follow.. so gd.. haven take such a breather for weeks.. yes n i dun need to wake up to e alarm of my hp.. can slp in!!

haha although i will still be going sch though.. go help out in rag.. but v lonely!! no one else seem to be coming.. but nvm go there hang out with e seniors..

days seem to pass so quickly with so many activities.. my july is so fully packed!! n its also time to look at my 1st sem de modules.. omg.. im so totally lost.. haha.. gotta go ask ard for clarification le.. if not my aug driving lesson dunno how to arrange.. not to mention there isnt much driving slots left for me to pick..

oooh driving test coming in sept.. seem so far.. but yet seem coming jus rd the corner.. n im still not v stable with my driving la.. how to pass??!!! zzzz..

shall put all these things aside.. n enjoy this short peaceful moment..

No comments: