Wednesday, July 25, 2007

memories... time to get back to e grd..

ystd went kbox.. in sch uniform.. hahaha i slightly cheated though.. got a vest over my pe shirt.. had a rather fun day..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
i jus realised mine is not white! haaha not tat my uniform is white anyway..

hahah recently i find myself busking too much in fun n laughter.. im finding myself "floating" up.. gt the slight feeling tat im getting too full of myself.. becoming a side of myself which i dun really like.. its time i need to come back dwn to the grd n go on humbly..

recently i suddenly had this thought.. wat is e end of this all.. we belong to diff places.. when sch starts.. we probably wun even see each other.. (well except for those whu are all tgt in e same fac..) and will we even have common topics left to chat aimlessly every night?? is this where it all ends? gt this feeling when i heard this nice song..

张震岳 - 再见

我怕我没有机会
跟你说一声再见
因为也许(就)再也见不到你
宁愿我要离开
熟悉的地方的你
要分离
我眼泪就掉下去
我会牢牢记住你的脸
我会珍惜你给的思恋
这些日子在我心中永远都不会抹去
我不能答应你
我时候会再回来
不回头
不回头的走下去

BTW I SO HATE IT WHEN MOSQUITOES BITE MY FACE.. SO ITCHY!!!!

No comments: