Thursday, December 20, 2007

goodbye my love...

goodbye my love... 我的爱人 再见~~

Photobucket
its time to part with u.. i cant bear to.. sobz.. but i cant bear to put u thru more pain..

its time to move along.. and WELCOME!!! muahahahhaa..

Photobucket

yes a day of shopping.. and no i dun have lotsa things except this shoe..

y? becos im stopped by an army of BEARS!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
特攻队

oh and wat an experience in the GV MAX cinema watching National Treasure: Book of Secrets along with ALLLLLLLLVINNNN~~~

Photobucket
oh and tat was my "santa claus" bag.. well other den a box of shoe, e rest are my frd's..

more xmassyyy pics.. lovely.. (i will soon upload a xmas folder in my webshot album..)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
my fav pic.. v cosy looking eh..

Photobucket

Photobucket
rudolf~~ woof woof?

welcome to ur new family alvin..

Photobucket

No comments: