Monday, September 29, 2008

die... DIE...

i am feeling kinda helpless now..

i cant help but wonder, how the lecturer finish a lecture in 2 hrs, when im spending like twice or trice the amount of time she used.. in fact, im facing a danger of not being able to complete revision. over-estimated my ability to study her 6 chapters.

well.. mayb as e saying goes, a picture speaks a thousand words.. she uses tables and stuff to represent tat amazing bulk of info..

OR.. mayb it the highly summarized notes. i mean the "read on your own" comments on her notes. the "read on your own" reflects a page on the notes, but quite a few pages in the text.

argh.. im jus whining.. jus need to get it out b4 continuing..

blame myself for over-estimating my ability. now im worrying abt my other 6 chpts on fri, my 3 huge chpts on next mon (which will onli be finished teaching this thurs), my 7 chpts next thurs.

okie i whined again. cant help it. life wud be slightly better after this hectic week. I HOPE and WISH..

pls.. let there be a miracle and my brain suddenly become a super sponge with unlimited absorbing abilities..

No comments: