Sunday, September 21, 2008

mama mia~~

updates updates...

went to my frd sis wedding ystd at sheraton tower.. the ballroom IS SUPER NICE.. each table gt this spectrum of colors.. e stage also look v nice.. here's e table.. didnt take a pic of the stage though..

Photobucket

Photobucket

(there is smth wrong wif my photo album.. i tink i gotta start looking for a new one.. any suggestion anyone??)

usually i dun quite understand why brides and their mothers cry.. but i sort of can understand it slightly better now.. its that thing of watching ur kid grow up and den get married, and looking e most beautiful ever in tat wedding gown.. and this song from Mama Mia! the movie probably sums up e mother's feeling.. v nice..



**Schoolbag in hand, she leaves home in the early morning
Waving goodbye with an absent-minded smile
I watch her go with a surge of that well-known sadness
And I have to sit down for a while
The feeling that I'm losing her forever
And without really entering her world
I'm glad whenever I can share her laughter
That funny little girl

Slipping through my fingers all the time
I try to capture every minute
The feeling in it
Slipping through my fingers all the time
Do I really see what's in her mind
Each time I think I'm close to knowing
She keeps on growing
Slipping through my fingers all the time **

e dinner was great.. considering 6 person in a 12 person table.. full...

and the movie Mama Mia!! is fantastic.. those ABBA songs.. makes u wanna sing along and wish the cinema is suddenly a big big KTV..
here are some songs which i tot was nice..

Winner Takes It All


Lay All Your Love On Me


okie there was more.. but i figured i am occupying too much bandwidth..

No comments: