Wednesday, August 12, 2009

first day in sch~~

sort of a v bad start..

my very first lect.. enter a lect hall.. almost nv see any students from my batch.. only a handful.. next thing i notice.. almost half lect hall is china students.. and next i realise, most are yr 4 honours student.. double die..

THEN.. its abt linear algebra!! one of my worst topics.. triple die.. in deep shit.. to think all my stats module this sem v the maths.. still gt another potential module which will be exactly like this one.. DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE...

my 2nd lect is more interesting.. my first lect in 2 yrs plus 1 sem tat i see a lecturer givin lect on whiteboard.. he basically copy his handwritten notes and teach.. amazing.. he is swiss and his english is understandable.. thank goodness..

tml my free day.. gotta start revising my probability and linear algebra.. haiz.. my weak topics.. coming back to hunt me..

No comments: