Saturday, August 29, 2009

On a sat like this..

Had a great time playing soccer in e morning..

after tat went to town, was thinking perhaps can take some photo which might reflect singapore culture for my gem module.. was so hungry tat my stomach growl throughout e train ride.. so paiseh..

talking abt train ride, i suddenly felt like an animal.. there are ppl who wants to barge into ur territory of space, when there is so much space all ard and e train wasnt even packed. den they can turn behind, look at u with e spastic look. felt like punching that 2 kids. but i regain my sanity and i decided to step back.

went to take a look at topman and uniqlo.. i kinda have tat shopping mood when i first came out.. i jus realised i forgot to visit e other uniqlo store.. anyway.. the mood seem to die dwn after a while due to my tiring feet.. so i went to solve my stomach prob first..

I ACTUALLY QUEUED 15 MINS FOR THIS!!!! dunno wat got into me..
P8291456
the unpacking process...

P8291462
ta-da~~

felt so paiseh, was finding a place so that i can take pictures of them, so i went to e upper levels of ION where it is all boutiques and e amt of ppl there is so much lesser.. the ppl sitting near me must be wondering wat am i doing.. (oh, the tako yaki was on e seat while i was squatting and taking e pic).. e smell so nice.. flying ard when i open it.. so i faster siam after finish taking photo..

den e bad things happen one after another.. my foot suddenly became so pain that i was almost limping.. think e blood sort of not circulating ah.. and den while i was making my way home, my earpiece spoil!!! e earpiece i buy in japan airport de.. the right side one not working.. although i got a spare earphone, it can only work for my mp3 player due to some special driver for noise cancellation.. now i cannot enjoy shows on my psp while in sch anymore!!

created my first panorama.. so cool.. hahaha but den its more for my mod so its nt v interesting.. mayb next time when i find a nicer landscape..

No comments: