Sunday, August 09, 2009

Happy Birthday~!!

this almost marks e end of my holidays.. damn.. it just flew pass so quickly.. so many more things i wish i could have done..

had a soccer game ystd.. felt extremely great although half my body muscles are aching.. its quite amazing that i only managed one game for like 2 to 3 months.. argh.. quite busy due to a certain lousy job which teach me the worth of raw data..

finally pack all my papers and notes from e prev sem.. time to adjust back to schooling mood.. my 2nd last sem of my student life.. but den again.. e notes i jus printed look alien (not smth new anyway).. and it looks like math.. die.. im so going to struggle again.. the timetable for my core modules are insane.. either i choose a daily night lesson schedule, with exam papers close to each other.. or i choose a seemingly difficult combi with 2 days lasting from 12 to 8 with exam also close but not too close.. either way life is nt going to be easy..

was making my way to e other side of e island just now.. i would say driving on a national day night is quite great.. not much cars.. hahaha but as always i cant seem not to get lost.. saw fireworks on my journey though..

so all i have left is tml.. hmmmm wat shld i do????

No comments: