Saturday, October 14, 2006

Goodbye.. i will miss you..

Thank you for accompanying me for the past 4 yrs..

thank you for silently be by my side.. no matter how i overwork you.. under rain or shine, u always perform your best for me.. no matter how many times i failed my napfa test, u were dere silently assisting me in my running..

i will nv forget how becos of u, i got into running.. u will be my unforgettable companion who see me thru my trouble-filled college days.. my sad, my happiness.. u were always dere..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

its now time for you to go.. u are splitting at e sides.. i cant bear to see you be worn dwn even more.. u shld rest now.. your replacement will have a big "shoe" to fill in.. and i tink he will do jus fine..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thank you for accompany us (football groupies..) no matter how hard we hit you, u stand by us.. being e first ball we play till almost unplayable but still continue on.. u nv punctured on us.. we have to apologies for changing u to e way u r now.. from your orginal look..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

although i dun really like nike.. but this new nike ball seems fine.. shld not be too much of a prob..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

hahah ppl may tink i am going crazy now.. but i really cant bear for my old addidas shoe to go.. its my first sports shoe which i really like.. and real comfortable.. anyway e new adizero mania shld be better if not same.. looking fwd to its performance..

No comments: