Tuesday, October 31, 2006

how low will u go..?

i have always been disgusted wif ppl whu are dirt rich.. they are such a conceited bunch.. looking dwn on ppl..

after watching the chnl 8 show on the 9pm timeslot.. it further disgust me.. it may be fictional, but e way u see e rich ger go all e way to harm another one totally irks me..

however.. wat irks me more is how the society look at ppl wif a bad past.. we cant seem to get rid of the negative mindset towards them.. even towards ppl we deem inferior.. (i cant say i am totally not guilty of that..)

in fact.. society is so rotten now.. even myself feel rotten.. i feel i am part of this rotten world where hypocrisy n lies play a major part of the society.. which bring me to this quote from the drama series 爱杀17.. which i have edited a bit..

"欺骗与背叛是这世界的家常便饭吗??"
(is lies and betrayal part n parcel of everyday life?)

"你会怀念那18岁前,那纯真与无邪的笑容吗?"
(do u miss the guile free smile when you were before 18??)

No comments: