Monday, December 11, 2006

All i want for christmas

how do u define a geek?? for i tink i am a geek for technology stuff.. i mean.. electronic and gadget exhibitions and magazine like those featuring gadgets n devices, hwm etc really is my enemy.. everytime make me wanna go for those stylish gadgets out there..

anyway what is xmas without a wish list.. i am sure everyone will want something..

here it goes:

1. spending it with someone special.. (ayumi?? haha anyway no way this is coming true..)

2. hdd recorder.. dvd player can be a humble substitute

3. samsung k5 mp3 player.. e one with the inbuilt boombox..

4. 1 litre of tears drama and crying out love in centre of the world movie (tink going to fulfill this myself.)

5. ps2 component wire to make my game look better for my widescreen..

haha anyway here is a photo of our rare get together.. v long nv gather le..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: