Wednesday, December 13, 2006

can i still go on??

i really wan to let go of my work commitments. i cant stand it any longer..

whats the use of me putting my 100% into my work, giving my all, doing my best.. only to find ppl ard me not doing half as much.. especially since the newcomers come, i do not understand why they cannot do a simple job.. my expectation is not high, yet i have to double check what they have done.. like doing double job.. while i take e blame for some mistakes, only to realise how stupid i am becos they didnt change..

getting real tired.. but can i really let go like wat some of my peers are already doing?? y do i find it so hard?

at the end of the day, what do i really benefit from putting my everything into my work.. i will be glad if there is only jus no returns but no.. often end up on e receiving end of more trouble n shit.. just not worth it..

i mean out of goodwill, i try to do stuff to accommodate work process.. but end up ppl take it for granted that we are supposed to do it for them.. when things not done, we got blamed.. for not doing what supposedly shld not even made known to us.. its time ppl in A*** realise they really cannot make do without us n treat us with proper respect..

getting real tired at all this bullshit.. work more, paid lesser.. get treated like shit.. thats the A***..

No comments: