Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Reality Check.. OUCH

y would i say such a big ouch??

its not e cost of the widescreen tv.. but rather the lack of research before i jump onto the cool chio lookin widescreen tv..

tv.. is not a computer.. it does not have e capability to resize accurately.. u cannot jus expand e pictures.. because for tv.. you are onli changing the resolution for the TV!!! something similar to changing the resolution of ur monitor but not ur com.. thus rendering the pic ugly and pixelated..

tats a big lesson learnt.. not onli did i dwnsize my tv.. the picture looks terrible for my ps2 games.. simply because they do not support widescreen.. even games whu claim they have the widescreen format like ff12.. fare poorly as it is fairly pixelated compared to when play on a 4:3 screen..

now i have to suffer with a smaller resolution, 2 thick vertical black lines if i truly wanna enjoy my ps2 experience.. looking at the dear ps3 which wun be cheap anytime soon, my ps2 games.. BOOO...

another lesson.. remember check for the quality of e sound from the tv.. because my old crt tv certainly sounds better..

OUCH..it happen to me on my first digicam.. now it happen again on my tv..

good thing my parents dun read my blog.. i will be skinned if they know what i am writing above..

No comments: