Saturday, December 16, 2006

缘分?

today went to town (again)..

dunno is it 缘分 or what.. within this 2 weeks, i went down 3 times n 3 times it rained.. but glad its on a lighter scale unlike the heavy downfall at j.e while i was meeting the guys..

anyway ystd my sis went to beijing le.. as she goes thru the departure hall.. (no i didnt feel sad..) i felt v v miserable.. how i wish.. i am e one going thru.. on my trip to japan.. recently my family went to beijing follow by my sis.. my frd went taiwan.. ppl ard me going on overseas trip.. making my desire to go japan even more desperate.. i really dream that i am on my way to jap last nite..

finally clearing leave le.. tue is my last day of the year.. next time i go back will be next year.. where i have to spend e stupid days left again.. how i wish i can clear all e way to ORD.. fat hope.. haiz..

and yesh!!! liverpool won 3-0.. lucky they score the last 2 goals in dying min.. bellamy hit a powerful finish while gerrard lift the ball into the net unlike his usual piledriver.. leaving the keeper stun, rooted to the grd..

liverpool drafted to meet barca in next rd of champ league.. pray they can do the miracle again..

anyway here are some pics of this 2 days..

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

side view of the xmas tree at changi airport terminal 2

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

front view..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

polka dots!!! i love it when i first saw the shirt.. managed to psycho me after some time to finally buy e shirt down.. match with the checkered tie.. squares plus circles.. white n black.. lovely.. with the short sleeves.. i tot for a moment it looks retro.. haha.. love e shirt!!! first time wearing though.. was in my cupboard for a few months.. wanted to leave it for a special occasion which nv really come anyway.. so decided to wear it..

No comments: