Sunday, March 05, 2006

Feeling Old...

Ystd after my mahjong game...(of which i tio own.. haha), on my way home i suddenly felt old..

y do i sae so?

when we were younger.. whenever we go out.. close 1 eye oso can agar see grp of over 10.. as time goes by.. e grp become 10, den 7.. b4 u noe it its 4.. and after a while it seem tat most of the time while u are out, u are alone.. (okie tats for singles like me) somehow there will be dis sudden surge of loneliness feeling coming.. when u see surrounding u are either couples or a big grp of frds.. of cos a small bunch of losers like me. probably tats y i hate going out of e hse..

and oso maybe due to e fact tat i seen some idol drama n some romance comic, (hey wats wrong wif tat?? they are not jus limited to females okie?) sometimes i wonder those strange encounter tat create sparkle will actually happen in real life.. cos sometime i really do hope it happen on me.. (sound like some stupid idiot rite??) call me dumb but i really hope some fantasy like tat do happen.. hahaha

den again.. i am still serving NS.. wat else can i expect other den more males... haiz..

No comments: