Saturday, March 11, 2006

memorable..

today (as of fri) was okie.. quite a meaningful day for me.. y do i sae so? becos of

1 more yr to ORD!,

i actually woke up so earli in e morning, choing to expo for book fair.. jus to buy comic..,

went to chinese physician, gt an accupenture on my elbow and damn it HURTS!!!,

again on e physician, he rub my shin n god damn i would have kick him wif my other leg..,

went to celeb my frd bdae when its almost an week over,

watch a ffarking gross show i,e date movie.. its hilarious n gross..

last but not least, we actually went to lan shop play lan. the last time was like abt sec 2? or was it sec 3? tats abt 4 to 5 yrs back..

oh yah e v last.. we actually played CS and found ourselves hopelessly noob.. 4get how to tok, used to e old weapon buying end up all buy wrong.. n how we miss those fast tempo head shots n best of all i actually killed my frd wif a h.e grenade.. e one n onli grenade killer tonite.. haha..

in fact i really miss CS.. maybe i might get my hands on it spread to my frds n viola.. BANG BANG BANG

No comments: