Monday, March 06, 2006

OUCH...

another short meaningless post..

out of a sudden, i felt tat i am full of injuries.. yes my knees(status unknown), my right leg jus above my ankle(minor), my right elbow (quite a serious one.. haven really recover), n now i suspect my right big toe (hope nth serious, cant lift it up w/o pain) and a right ankle tat seem really strained.. oh yah my left shin too.. which i suspect suffer e same injury as e one above my ankle..

haha and all those but i dun dare see doc.. y?? call me a coward for i fear e worst.. i am afraid i am no longer able to jog, run, play basketball, n my usual sat soccer game.. w/o my weekly soccer game i will feel wierd n stiff n unable to function..

lets hope it will recover all on its own.. haiz.. if onli i can wake up one day n do not fear all these injuries every single day.. its kinda mentally taxing..

last but not least a qns: how long does it take to 4get a crush n how to get over it?
(i gt dis qns when i heard dis ger on radio whu cant get over her crush on her sch teacher so it jus get me pondering...)

No comments: