Thursday, March 16, 2006

my skin

for those tat know me, i have white spots on my back..

while my mum (being a mother) went to some chinese sinseh shop to buy some ointment which is supposed to cure these white spots and rashes..

well guess wat it done?

it make my tanned skin look like it jus gt sunburn.. not red but peeling off..

even more impt is tat.. i dun mind if my tanned skin (e one thing which i tink i can be quite proud of becos i tink it look quite okie) is peeled along wif e white spots but to my HORROR... e white spots stays which my skin peels.. OMG...

well den again maybe tats wat it supposed to do... make my skin peel off n become white like those white spots??

anyway today on e bus see dis ger wif dis big big eyes n put on a smile throughout e journey.. cant stop myself from peeking over my newpaper..

oh yeah last but nt least.. notice dis week e post extremely lot?? cos i will be on duty on sat.. T_T cannot go home must stay in camp to PICK UP PHONE CALL.. and manage KEYS.. oh yeah and oso taking LUNCH n DINNER for e other duty personnel.. wat duty am i doing? i am doing duty clerk.. oops i mean duty maid...

No comments: