Thursday, March 30, 2006

life sux

my life sux.. y?

b4 e sun even appear, at ard 5 i woke up.. and i left hse even b4 sun come out too..

den i lead a "wat am i doing" time from a v "short" time of almost whole day? till 5.30 if nth goes wrong or 7 8 or even 9 plus if something does goes wrong.. hey wait.. oen more.. cant even go home..

den on my way home.. my head will be hopelessly bobbing ard cos i am too tired to be awake.. even nid some kinda souls (one reason or another they are nv chinese) to wake me up when i reach e final station..

next when i reach lakeside (mrt station nearest to my home) its either dark (cos its raining or sun goes dwn aready) or wif a stomach growling or shld i sae roaring as loud as a lion.. and wif my weight in my mind.. cant get anything to eat too..

den when i reach home, go on com, take a bath.. after a game or 2 of dota, or even some ep of anime, or some hrs of tv watching, its time to slp.. oh wait sometime did neither jus come back n knock off~

so dere it is.. life jus sux.. however tinking along.. i seriously hope my life wun be like dis after my uni life.. i believe dere is somehting more intersting out dere.. one dream tat keeps me going is to go japan after i ord.. and hope can go to ayumi arena tour.. after watching tat us guy's report.. i am buzzing wif excitement whenever i tink i might be able to go.. well.. hope my dream wil come true..

No comments: