Thursday, January 18, 2007

coward..

since when was e last time i reach home and ate dinner at 9.45..

tat was v v v long ago..

i nv expect it to happen again today.. when i have only 51 days left..

reflecting my whole of this week.. (not tat my week is over but..) i feel v v weak.. i feel so cowardly tat if i were to stand aside and look at myself, i would feel sick.. this week only shows tat i cant get a single thing done by myself..

wondering y my brain couldnt turn ard.. it is because my sub-consciousness is telling me to slack..

i better pick up my pace.. if not i will die during the short yet packed feb..

to tink i have onli 51 days left.. no ppl will believe tat i have 51 days left if they see how much work i need to tahan..

or mayb it jus showed how ineffective n lousy i am..

No comments: