Tuesday, January 23, 2007

embarrassed!!!

i am so embarrassed!!!

today while on the way home.. was stuck on the bus as there was a slight jam along the expressway.. as usual, i start to feel sleepy..

i started "nodding" away.. many a times i find myself "smelling" the hair of the other passenger standing in front of me..

as i stubbornly stand on and refuse to change my position.. i finally knocked into that passenger's head.. OMG so embarrassing!!! the bus is abt 3/4 full loh.. i start to apologise and he turned away.. so paiseh loh.. luckily or unluckily he alighted at the next stop.. which is like nearly 5 to 10 mins later..

what a day... gt punished for dozing off.. geez..

oh yea along the road from the mrt to my home are a lot of "i-dunno-wat" tree.. it has small "fruits" like durian, except its onli the size of a pea but still pricky.. yeah today while i was walking back.. one of them drop and hit me on the head..

my head today kanna punished so much sia.. buay tahan..

No comments: