Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!!!

Finally.. 2006 is finished.. tat means.. yes 3 more months to ORD LO...

2006 is e year i tink i grew up.. i saw a lot of things which make me who i am now..

i can no longer smile like before.. its not so innocent anymore.. e world has changed.. i see no hope.. and i treasure little fond memories i have.. 2006 is the year my heart grew cold n grey.. after i see things in the little 2 yrs of NS, it taught me not how to be a man n so on.. instead.. it taught me abt life.. abt how doing ur best isnt always e best decision.. is abt sometimes, being helpful to others is like stabbing ur own heart with a knife.. tats wat i learnt..

so for 2007.. i hope to see something new.. i hope my heart can be like b4.. i hope tat it will not be caged up.. and hope someone can show me that the world can be beautiful and not like the one tat filled my heart with endless pessimism.. i feel sometimes i am so heartless now n i hope it can be changed..

so i am really kinda looking fwd to 2007.. my naive side of me hope all the negative things n thoughts can jus fade away..

but really.. the 1st thing i really wish to see happen.. is for my weight to go dwn.. hahaha trying freaking hard.. i know i am lazy n lack motivation n the consistency.. but i will try..

last but not least.. HAPPY NEW YR.. wish u have a year of many returns..

No comments: