Wednesday, January 10, 2007

v bad day

today my frd told me.. this week seem incredibly long..

tat i agree..

cos this week seem to have lotsa things to do.. or rather a lot of dirt being uncovered and we have to do e cleaning.. at e expense of taking e blame for all of it..

jus today.. was so busy for whole day.. couldnt have a proper break.. was practically all over the camp.. gt threatened by a high ranking officer, kanna scolding for making another officer drive ard 3 places n cannot find wat he want.. and e mystery of the missing red book which i have to craft an explanation letter.. (all of which i see in no position am i in e wrong.. wat have i done??)

to wake up in the morning to find liverpool conceding 6 goals to arsenal, getting to work to get screwed.. wat a day..

which comes to a conclusion with my frd.. why ppl whu ord in march got to suffer so much more den those whu ord in feb.. e difference is so huge.. and i mean HUGE.. during the nov dec period.. is already the end so work has already decreased.. however now is beginning.. and work is really beginning to stack.. but den those feb already clearing le.. so ppl will naturally find us this kind old birds..

my only consolation was that i gt a small award.. onli to find out tat my boss instead of selecting 3 for 3 months.. he selected onli 1.. which increase another prob for me too..

guess today my real threat was getting myself a long john dinner.. (disruptive to my effort of sliming dwn but i couldnt help it..) and to get a good night slp..

tml will be another fight again..

No comments: