Thursday, January 11, 2007

Sweet Sweet Dream

last nite.. i have my sweetest dream ever..

goes something like this..

i received a sms.. from 彤彤!!! i cant believe my eyes.. tot is some prank.. but it says tat i have won myself a house visit..

and she came over.. much to my surprise.. and took a photo with her.. got her signatures and then have a little talk.. i was probably too excited so much so that i suddenly woke up.. i tink.. becos i cant really remember wat happen next..

e last thing i can remember.. is that i really wanna contact her.. and was struggling whether to sms back the number.. and oh yea e alarm ring shortly after.. haiz..

i know all this things will nv happen.. i mean whu uses own phone to sms fans say wanna hse visit..

i know all this may sound desperate and stupid.. but then this really brighten up my morning.. i mean 彤彤 is real cute.. and this is my first sweet dream of the year.. so i tot wanna share.. not many times i gt gd things like this happen to me ya know..

No comments: