Friday, August 31, 2007

COMEX 2007

ARGH IM SO POISONED!!!

first of all.. (this time i really loook at products instead of gers.. although gt a few quite cute ones.. hahaha.. but then they always disappear during e last few days somehow..)

heres e list of items tat left me toxicated..

Panasonic DMC-TZ3

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I wanted to get a new camera for the anti-shake becos its really good esp for some night shots n those no flash shots.. my camera sucks at those.. it kick in to me when i used my frd's canon ixus.. e non-flash is so sharp n fine tat it really surprises me.. it occur to me wat im missing out..

this camera is the conventional point n shoot camera with not much manual control other den white balance n exposure.. (e usuals) as much as i would like to get one with more manual controls esp in aperture n shutter speed to learn more.. (e price goes up too..) i tink i might not migrate tat fast.. if possible i would definitely love to get a dslr n play lo..

reading thru reviews.. (im supposed to be completing my tutorials!!) seem like its too advance for its own good.. e noise reduction actually smear e details of pictures at iso200 and higher.. tats not v pleasing to note..

Overall.. IM STILL TEMPTED TO GET IT..

PRICE: $649 (dropped from its original 712)
LOOKS: 6/10
NEED: 4/10
WANT: 8/10

Dicota Backpack..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

After having much difficulty lugging my laptop n my bag during trips to sch.. i often wondered how good it is to have a bag which i can all put in tgt.. but den again.. i dun really need laptop everyday.. its more for my personal usage when im studying in sch.. (sometimes more for msn actually..) so.. i really dunno..

Price: $88 inclusive of a laptop cover, "raincoat" and a mouse
Look: 4/10
Need: 2/10
Want: 4?

4GB mem stick pro duo

bigger space for more files for my psp..
Price: $86
Need: 1/10
Want: 2/10

2GB thumb drive??

for files? mostly for my labtop actually..
Price: region of 20 plus to 30 plus for 1 to 2GB
Need: 3,4/10
Want: 2/10

tats abt all.. if i were to buy everything, tat wud be in e region of... $800++.. YIKES!!!!

No comments: