Friday, August 17, 2007

my life will nv be e same again..

im ODEX-ed...

wat a way to end my 1st week of sch.. being lost in lectures.. dun understand a single shit.. and lastly being odex-ed!!!

i agree some good n sweet things did happen in e middle.. but then.. as usual.. i couldnt run away from e fact tat bad things often happen after..

so here im being ODEX-ed... going to pay a few k to settle it out of court.. haiz.. wats worse is my parents are going to talk with them.. when im having lecture!!! and they didnt really scold me too.. super guilty..

im not going to flame odex for wat they did.. many ppl are already doing it.. but from another pt of view.. we r on e wrong side of e argument no matter how "cheap" they are.. we r held at a ransom.. theres nth much we can do.. other den pay up, shut up, f*** off and quietly curse them in e middle of the nite hoping their sales will drop even further.. hopefully they can close dwn or smth.. make them wake up.. its not e downloaders tat are making their sales drop.. its e disappointment of buying a box set from ODEX that is making e sales drop..

hopefully they wun one day tell me tat taking pictures of landscape n buildings is illegal becos we r taking e pictures for our own records and not paying for e "intellectual property" of the designer.. (i wun be surprised if it comes to tat) mayb next time even singing of songs are considered illegal, becos we "copied" their intellectual property...

saying goodbye to my long frd.. i will nt watch animes... my long hobby from way b4 there is any anime activity in sg.. sadly it has to end in such a way..
finally.. my last words to my end of animes.. "goodbye my love... 我的爱人.. 再见"

No comments: