Sunday, August 19, 2007

wat am i doing?!

today went to shop for my frd bday present..

den bought this REALLI REALLI NICE adidas watch.. black n gold.. OMG.. V NICE LA.. how i wish its mine..

and total spent was 300 bucks.. e feeling of jus grab n buy so shiok.. but too bad its not 300 bucks for me to spend.. and.. I NEED TO CHASE FOR MONEY.. zzzz.. getting broke.. realised tat onli after e statement jus come..

AND.. e stupid fine haven settle.. bothering me.. but i still went shopping!!! i feel super guilty.. but tat green shirt was so catchy.. and it so attracted me... and i realised i bought a lot green shirts lately.. haiz.. tinking back.. its kinda too much at 60 bucks for a tshirt.. T_T

anyway saw this cute little thingy in frd's rm.. tink is his sis one..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

actually also gt lilo.. and one more bigger stitch.. both which i kinda lazy cos its kinda far awy from my position..

i still feel so guilty..haiz..

No comments: