Wednesday, August 01, 2007

i finally see my ohana~~~ yea!!!

today is my matric day!!! yea gt my new ez link n matric card!!

I FINALLY GT MY STUDENT CARD!!! time for student meals.. muahahahaha...

e pic sux big time lo.. so ugly!!! oh yea and was conned by my dear AKC.. tell me can go earlier.. end up get shut out la.. from 11 plus wait till 3..

but den wat happen during e waiting time is v interesting.. hahaha had lotsa of fun.. but it canont be disclosed.. cos its a matter of life n death... HAHAHHAA

after tat went to astrogummies de bbq.. food not bad.. quite nice!! they are v nice to us lo.. cook for us.. till a pt i quite paiseh.. we are like eating eating they like cooking cooking.. they even had programs planned for us.. hao gan dong!!!

and yes!!! finally saw my ohana!!! but den forget to take pic.. haha.. too bad..

yea and i was so paiseh on e way home la.. i tot i wun do anymore stupid stuff on e mrt after my csc camp.. guess wat.. e DA JIE bully me.. ask me put e shrek ear.. den they call me.. den im supposed to find my phone frantically n ans on e shrek ear!!!! so paiseh!! still have to talk normally too!!!

tml we going to e zoo!!! sure even more crazy den today.. esp after starting a camera war today.. hahaha.. and tml can meet another one of my ohana whu isnt here for e bbq today!! yea!!!

getting real sick.. nose super funny.. sore throat.. cough... ARGH..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
i dun usually go for nike shirt.. BUT DAMN I LOVE THIS ONE.. fell in love at first sight.. hahaha

No comments: