Tuesday, August 28, 2007

distractions...

im really supposed to be doing my tutorials now.. and revising for tat matter..

but then.. COMEX is THIS WEEKEND.. starting thurs..

my itchy hands are longing for a new camera although mine is still working.. i want a better one with image stabliser, more sharpness.. in short a better camera..

and of cos a 4gb mem stick for my psp, mayb a thumb drive or 2.. hmmm wat abt mp3 player..

and all tat new gadgets n thingys... (did i mention showgirls? oops...) anyway.. despite e packness of it show.. its really a great place for me.. yikes.. so many temptations.. and wat a pack week i got..

tml going back to camp for a stupid briefing, thurs gt driving.. den fri long day.. sat gt dnd, n tat leaves sun??!!! one day how to shop?! and oh yea wat abt tat LONG LIST OF TUTORIALS N REVISION STACKED UP.. GEEZ!!!!

how how?? really cant planned anything good now.. stupid briefing really spoil my day.. its e whole afternoon!!! i could have complete my tutorials!!! (everything jus blame army mentality..) haiz..

*edited: hmmm mayb i shld try to control my urge to buy a new camera.. and all e gadgety stuffs.. haiz.. e new fair is sitex 07 at expo.. guess wat.. its my exam week.. oh great.. all this shows tat mayb i shld put off my camera buying till next yr..*

No comments: