Thursday, August 23, 2007

low productivity...

haiz.. today stayed in sch to "study"

aimed to complete e phy assignment and the math tutorial..

but den due to my productivity.. or rather e lack of it.. onli managed to attempt till e last qns of e phy assignment.. (no its not completed yet)

didnt even have time to revise the stupid "precise definition of limits" geez.. freaking chim thingy.. tml going to e lect with me still not figuring out anything yet!!!

now going thru my phy notes.. cos on tue was rather slpy.. dunno wats going on... and of cos im doing it rather slowly.. zzzz.. (productivity pills... anyone??)

anyway had a vegetarian steamboat buffet.. refreshing experience but den i dun really like it.. doesnt help tat most of the waitress are from china.. not tat i discriminate them but i really dun like their service.. i mean when i was lowering my head and trying to chew tat seaweed, she jus bring e hot kettle of soup right next to my head and refill e soup.. im like WTF??!!! as i try to conquer my seaweed and moving my face away...

anyway super full.. slpy too.. tml is a LONG LONG DAY.. with my "cousin" bday after a long day of sch... and sat going for e preview sci bash.. haiz.. den sun going to chiong tutorial n revision.. yawnz...

No comments: