Wednesday, August 29, 2007

what a day?!

today was my "return to army camp like those uncle" day..

wat a bad day it is..

as i set off to sch w/o my umbrella.. it gotta rain onli after i left e shelter..

and den.. my mp3 decided to go flat on me halfway to sch..

tinking im too sensitive, it gt even worse when i alight e bus.. felt a super sharp pain at my left hip.. was basically limping my way from e overhead bridge to the lab.. onli when i going to reach lab den it stop hurting..

e pain returns after my lab though.. and then to my tutorial.. omigod.. i cant catch wat e tutor is saying clearly.. geez..

den on my way home.. waited for e bus for so long la.. zzz.. and den upon alighting at my place, trying to rush home n i take a BIG FALL.. BAM.. OUCH.. dirty my adidas windbreaker.. T_T

goodness gracious me.. lucky its e end of it all.. going back to camp is nth.. e briefing is all abt e stuff i wish i dun have to do it ever again.. n e ippt thingys also.. zzzz..

anyway paid a visit to some nsfs who are still there.. damn my understudy gt understudies liao.. tats like how old we are.. hahaha... saw some of e dxos.. e feeling is like us going back to our old sch to see our teachers.. wierd feeling.. haha but still.. its not bad going back once a while.. (hopefully not in this 4 yrs..)

oh yea used my super mini nokia8855.. brings back so many memories... my first pay became that.. after tat i used ngage n my current sharp903.. so its like a half-sized of e phones i used for e past 2 yrs.. abit not used but still SO CLASSY.. hmm mayb will use tat for sat dnd?

anyway i shld start dragging myself off e com n to my tutorials.. trying my best to avoid e distraction here and of cos from my psp.. Jeanne Darc so nice!!! I SHALL SURVIVE THIS HECTIC MONTH!!!

No comments: