Saturday, August 25, 2007

time seem to have been cramped tgt..

last nite went to my frd bday at chevron.. rather amazed at e space n cleanliness of e chalet.. or mayb it has been cleaned up b4 i went there so dunno..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

after e whole thing, went back to my place for mahjong till 6am.. ZZZzzz.. so shagged.. den had a nap till 9.30am b4 going to vivo to catch secret.. becos its closing le.. watch at some ungodly time of 10.55.. (anyway we tot catch earlier den can go home slp b4 going for e next event)

i would say i enjoy e movie a lot.. e plot gt a lot loopholes which dun make any sense.. but den.. its a movie.. some of e parts are jus so sweet la.. but wat i enjoy e most is e sad part at the back.. esp after all tat misunderstandings tat took place.. awwww.. but e ending sux.. i rather tat it ends sadly with jay failing to hit e last key n crushed to death.. den e father become depressed or wat.. hahaha im a sadist.. and oh yea e piano battle scene is so WOW!!!!

at nite head over to tony romas for a athos dinner gathering.. omg.. e stupid serving is so huge i thank my lucky stars for ordering e half slab instead of a regular or even a combo.. hahaha.. and den we went to DXO to support our dear og mate whu is part of e pageant.. hahaha and he gives really amusing answers to the qns.. den had a lift home from another guy.. THNX!!!

thats it.. and i jus realise.. my driving test is like in 3 weeeks, so is my *ahem* which i had not even start any preparation at all!!! and sci dinner n dance is like NEXT WEEK!!!! OMG?! wats going on.. why suddenly everything is like here at e same time. poor time management.. time to buck up..

getting a bit sick of my hair.. esp the back which is slightly too long n bothering me.. but i dun wanna waste my money jus to cut my back n trim my fringe!!!! hmmm...

No comments: