Tuesday, August 21, 2007

die dying dead...

anyone notice tat my post lately have all been on sch sch sch n more sch??

can anyone derive how did tat come abt??

im so being driven up e wall by maths.. in phy.. i seeing how phy formulas are being derived, maths also same thing.. IM INTERESTED IN E SOLN!!!! NOT HOW TO COME OUT WITH FORMULAS.. anyway i wud be listed a few dozen reasons why i cannot tink tat way on assumptions n many other freak stuff.. WHU CARES!!!

getting so no life.. nth but sch now in my life.. wat the hell.. haha today in phy lect.. i keep gt this feeling.. WHAT AM I DOING IN A PHY MODULE TAT IS A CORE MODULE FOR E PHY MAJOR... IM INSANE!!!.. and for my 4 lectures.. its a preview of e days to come.. i pratically zoned out.. either half aslp.. or my brain is wandering ard... hardly gt any info into my head today.. geez..

anyone know how to say statistics in chi??? i wanna stop telling ppl i studying maths.. cos it aint for normal ppl like me..

No comments: